HACCP Certification | Hazard Analysis Critical Control PointsCompany Overview
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is defined to be the food detrimental elements major control points by the food and drug administrative agent. HACCP is composed as hazard analysis (HA) and critical control points (CCP). HA is to search for the hazard elements and analyze the hazard structure. HACCP is to decide the sanitation control points to control the major hazard control points after identifying the hazard elements from material supply, manufacture, processing, preservation and distribution to the end user consumption.
In other words, HACCP is a scientific food sanitation control system to secure the safety and hygiene of food product by the effective and self-motivated hygiene control system. HACCP is the management system dealing with food safety through the following methods. Analysis and control of hazard elements from biological, chemical and physical perspectives. All food product life cycle is the object of HACCP beginning from material supply and food manufacturing to distribution and consumption.
HACCP Certification – Benefits
· Sanitation control
· Food production in sanitary manner
· Concentration in the sanitation effort and effective control of food
· Economic control of food products (Reduction of defective product and customer complaints)
· Reliability in the food product
· Safe and sanitary distribution of food product
· Choice of sanitary food product through public certification
· Prevention from the food hygiene problems
· Export advantage
· Advantageous inspection process
· HACCP mark indication
Consultants of our organization assist your company in your food safety management context through HACCP certification to get your company HACCP certified quickly with the ease of implementation and in the most cost effective manner. We make sure that HACCP standard implementation does not just become a documentation activity but also a way of life for the organization that lays a foundation for Total food safety Management and food safety conscious organizational culture.
We offer onsite and online consultation solutions for HACCP certification. Our customers have been utilizing our services not only for initial certification consultation but also for post certification consultation to ensure that we regularly add value to their business processes and quality standardization initiatives.
Our HACCP certificate consultation services include awareness training, food safety policy – objectives workshop, gap analysis, documentation design including manuals, procedures, work instructions, formats etc., implementation assistance & training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training, assistance in conducting internal audit, pre-assessment audit and everything required to ensure a 100% successful HACCP certification audit within scheduled project completion time period.
Biggest benefit an organization gets out of HACCP is improvement in business process control through process standardization. No matter what benefits you are looking for from HACCP certification, we will make sure that your organization benefits from HACCP implementation and certification.
The Benefits of implementing ISO HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS
• A preventative approach to food safety.
• Can help identify process improvements & reduces customer complaints.
• Reduces the need for, and the cost of end product testing.
• Is complementary to quality management systems such as ISO 9000.
• Provides evidence of due diligence & reduces the likelihood of product recall & adverse publicity.
• Enhances customer satisfaction / reduces dissatisfaction.
• Facilitates better understanding of food packaging safety issues throughout the organization.
• Improves staff performance through the promotion of team spirit & improves staff morale and motivation through a cleaner working environment.
• A clear, auditable, global standard provides a framework to bring together all parts of your Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
• Demonstrates commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Tests compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and your own systems through internal audits and management reviews.
• Improves internal and external communications.
• Improves your organization’s image.
• Links pre-requisite programs (PRP’s & OPRP’s), HACCP with the Plan-Do-Study-Act philosophies of ISO9001 to increase the effectiveness of your food management system.
• Requires regular testing of data integrity / lot recall programs and process audits.
• Aligns with other management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
The standard approach to HACCP is that specified by the Codex Alimentarius,1997, and follows 7 basic principles:
• Conducts a hazard analysis.
• Determine the critical control points.
• Establish critical limits.
• Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
• Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
• Establish procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is under control.
• Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
What do we offer for HACCP Certification for your organization?
With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industrial experience, KCS assists organizations across the world to implement and achieve HACCP certification. Our consultation approach is highly professional, time bound and effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the client’s organization.
We offer HACCP training, implementation, consultation, gap analysis, documentation, internal audits, pre-assessment audits, certification audit through best of the certification bodies and post certification enhancement / maintenance services to enable your organization to get the best out of HACCP management system. Our services are globally accepted, authoritative and benchmarked in the field of HACCP.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your organization HACCP certified.