TRANSFER TO KCS
- Benefits of Transfer
- What to Expect
- Steps to Transfer Certification
- Get a Transfer Quote
- Transfer Support
Not all certification bodies are the same – at KCS we believe our clients deserve value for money and great service. That means certification audits that help to improve your organization as well as meeting the requirements of your chosen standard.
“We recently transferred our certification from TUV to KCS in line with other group divisions. The ease of transfer was both seamless and effortless.“ DEM Manufacturing.
Benefits of Transfer
- Competitive Pricing – KCS continually monitor the industry to make sure our pricing is fair, competitive and completely transparent. We guarantee our on-going fees will be competitive with no hidden charges!
- Great Customer Service – your experience is at the heart of what we do. You’ll receive a knowledgeable, professional, friendly and individual approach from your KCS team. As of July 2019 our Net Promoter Score is 75!
- Opportunities for Improvement – a fresh assessment approach can revitalize your audits and identify new opportunities to improvement.
- Integrated Certification – combining multiple certifications is a more efficient and effective use of budget and resources.
- Multi-Site Certification – bringing separately certified sites under one certification if more manageable and cost effective.
- Expert Assessors – KCS boasts some of the top expert assessors across the globe, vastly knowledgeable in their sectors and industries.
What You Can Expect
- Practical Advice. We help you understand the technical requirements and stages of the certification process in plain English.
- Improvement Focus. We not only assess your compliance with your chosen standard, we aim to identify opportunities for improvement at every audit.
- Comprehensive Service. We provide a complete range of certification services with global coverage enabling you to integrate certification for greater efficiency.
- Different Ways To Learn. Online, classroom and in-house courses; we think it’s important that you can gain new technical skills your way.
- Great Value. No hidden fees, competitive rates and access to world-class technical support.
- The Latest Technical Advice. Our worldwide network of experts participate in technical committees and standards writing; we help you keep up with developments.
Here at KCS we pride ourselves on being a global certification body with a local feel. This means we can be responsive to your specific needs and changes within your industry, whilst ensuring that we retain and grow our expertise by sharing our knowledge across the planet. We are passionate about helping our clients to improve their products, processes and people so they can deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
Our approach is pragmatic and supportive whilst meeting the rigorous technical demands and integrity of accredited certification. By adding a common sense approach into the mix we can ensure that we not only deliver the right certification for you but we can ensure we stay ahead of the game and support you as your business grows.
Steps to Transferring Your Certification
There is a simple 5 step process to transferring your certification to KCS and it can take as little as 1 week. Follow these steps to ensure a quick and easy transfer to KCS:
- Contact our friendly sales staff who will help to collect the information required for a transfer. Either email us: email@example.com or call us on 00971-54-313 9696
- KCS will issue you with a quotation for your transfer and ongoing certification.
- Once the quote is accepted a Pre-Transfer Review will take place to transfer your certificate. This will be offsite unless you have outstanding non-conformities which have not been closed by your current certification body.
- KCS will issue a new certificate which is aligned to your existing certification dates.
- KCS will inform your current certification body of your transfer.
Please note: some Certification Bodies may charge a cancellation fee, so please check your terms and conditions carefully prior to making any decision.
The transfer process does have a few formalities which maintain the integrity of the certification during transfer. We’ll need a copy of your current valid certificate of registration and latest audit report(s) to start the process.
On successful completion of the transfer we issue an certificate of registration with the same validity as your previous certificate. You will then receive audits on an ongoing basis to make sure your systems remain compliant.
Get a Transfer Quote
Our quote will outline any costs associated with transferring your certification as well as the ongoing cost of maintaining certification through to reassessment. You may mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00971-54-313 9696
What Support Do We Offer?
At KCS we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, helpful and personal service. You will receive a dedicated account manager to guide you through the process along with some useful tools to give you the information you need. We do this through:
- Free e-learning training
- Public and in-house training options
- Complimentary interactive webinars
- 1/2 day workshops to ask assessors questions
- Online Q&A blogs
- Online gap analysis documents
- Expert one-to-one advice from your assessor